As business managers, we will manage every facet of your personal and business financial needs. By allowing us to handle all of your bills, keep your financial commitments in order, deposit your earnings, and reconcile bank statements, you will have gained time for your professional and personal needs. Business management is beyond bookkeeping.
Business management services are not restricted to the entertainment industry but rather to any individuals or businesses who are restricted with time to care for their finances. Business management/Bookkeeping includes all the following services:
- Accounts Receivable A/R
- Accounts Payable A/P
- Make all bank deposits
- Coordinate payroll for any employees with payroll company
- Coordinate payments to independent contractors
- Monitor monthly cash flows
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Prepare monthly bank and credit card reconciliation
- Handling of all financials including but not restricted to mortgages, lines of credit,business loans
- Oversee and review insurance policies (including umbrella, life, auto, business, homeowner’s, etc.)
- Work with your CPA to provide end of year documents needed for proper tax return preparations.
- Sales and Use Tax, Business Tax License Renewals, Secretary of State payments and registrations